As Niagara's largest conventions and meeting facility, the Scotiabank Convention Centre, in Niagara Falls (SCCN), offers a generous canvas of uniquely designed spaces; strategically located in one of the World's most exciting destination.
Located a mere 500 metres from the world-famous Canadian Horseshoe Falls, the Centre draws from the breath-taking sight of Nature’s power, and the numerous fun and lively entertainment, dining, and retail options found in the Fallsview Tourist District – Niagara Falls’ trendiest spot!
The 288,000 square foot Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Silver Level designed facility features:
- 82,000 square foot Free Span Exhibition Hall to accommodate over 400 – 10ft x 10ft display booths;
- A distinctive 17,000 square foot Ballroom;
- 26,000 square feet of Flexible Meeting & Breakout Space;
- An intimate 1,000 seat Theatre offering live entertainment and stage productions; and
- Seasonal and regional field-to-table food offerings, designed and created by Centerplate (the Centre’s exclusive Food & Beverage provider) in partnership with the Centre’s Celebrity Chef Anna Olson (Food Network Canada TV host & author).
Plan to be impressed!
Clients of the Scotiabank Convention Centre have come to learn that when they bring their events to our building, they have gained a complete team of event professionals who will partner with them every step of the way. It could be a simple phone call, a warm smile, a helping hand or a shared laugh, our team makes it their mission to provide a level of service that goes beyond the ordinary and above personal expectations.
We like to call it our “WOW Factor”, which stands for our highest level of service excellence that allows us to create successfully memorable event experiences our clients and guests will never forget.
I’m searching for information on the Centre’s…
I would like to know more about…
I would like to check out the Centre’s...